Saturday, May 30, 2009

My HOLIDAYS are here but i'm stayign home.. OMG!

Dear readers...
Its the june holidays and u guys should go out and have fun.. Go to the beach to sun tan, go to the movies with ur girlfriends/boyfriends and have a good laugh and spend some romantic time together.. Find out wad real fun and life is about.. You guys should not stay home like i am because really no life!!! Why am i staying home?? because i got the H1N1 virus... Lol... No lar.. i waiting for pple to jio me out... I jio pple out and they will just say no one.. You know who im talking about ?? "TLPS!!'' =p

I wish ... Oh how i wish she was right here with me, just looking at the twinkling stars.. And figure out where polaris is... One day ill find her the star and bring it down for her.. [ How Naive ]


DEAR W45F/ Republic polysians.. HAHA
Miss me right !??! I know i know.. Relax 2 weeks ill see u again.. Maybe i gonna shave botak u knw!! again !! miserable hairstyle.. or rather no need style hair liao !! without my hair, girls dont wanna look at me le.. Then i not popular in school le.. =p JUST KIDDING.. Crap..
I miss school.. Miss faccy and you guys... Miss my grades.. [ HATE THE C's ] I miss going out with si on and his china tone.., wei ming anbd his chicken dance, sotong and his gayness, lydia and her trying to avoid si on attitude, maisarah and her lame jokes =p, xun and his MUSCULAR BODY AND FIRM BUTT.. =p [ I felt his whole body.. haha, relax ar i not gay.. ] and also miss SHITTING !!
ARGH NEED TOILET!!
Lol i mean you mei mei.. And don't have to describe to me u shit one day hw many times where and when ok !! So disgusting.. [ VOMITS ]

Got nothing to blog about.. I miss Tina too.. Every moment of my life! xD wei... ask me out !! QUICK !! MSG ME ASK ME OUT ! haha.. lmao.. Tml night got lesson to teach at hougang.. SIAN and yeah cant get over the fact i lost my wallet with 400 $$ inside.. Ace !!! why !!!

The next post should be something special for my princess.. X] stay tuned ya!! Oh yah before i shave i think i cut my hair first.. Shaving or not i decide later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home