Saturday, May 23, 2009

almost DIED

Today was one of the days i will have to go chengsan and train on my slides.. Well dint manage to do much training because gotta discuss the website i have to do up for roxale inline..

Before i went training, i was at orchard with wei ming, maisarah, lydia, xun, and sotong... Eh damn cool man i buy popcorn for $1.. Wahahaha, cheapest popcorn ever.. Tell me where u can find popcorn in cinemas for $1 ?? After that go starbucks buy coffee and play L4D on sontong's computer... Expert mode tank is very teng man !! unbelievable.. Haahaa..
Then they went for a movie at 7.15 but i went to train at chengsan.

At chengsan...
Hermann got dinner so never bring skates and darren also never bring skates but he stayed with me through the training and we were like talking cock.. Chillax !!
After that took a cab home.. Called sweetie to tell her i got home.. And then use my computer to do my rj.. I had like an hour left to complete my rj, quiz and evaluation.. I got it done though.. Whiew.... And then i got bored so i decided to play dota...

Then something happened...
While playing halve way, the fan that was less than 1m away from me gave way.. The blade flew out of the fan while it was in max speed.. Lucky thing the cover was strong enough to withstand the sharp blade or else i would have died.. I will never forget that sound of the cutting of the blade inside the metal cover.. It was like right beside me.. The moment i heard the sound, i was trying to squeeze my way through the narrow table hoping the blade would not fly out.. It was cutting whatever that was inside for 20 secs.. Imagine the blade fly out of the cover, my neck would be what the blade is cuttig for 20 secs.. Whiew.. Close shave.. Love god thank god..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home