Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My best god-sis ever!



meimei wanted to meet me for lunch so i went to met her... Then she gave me a big surprise and i'm touched. No mei mei has ever been so nice to me. Not only i got a present and a card, she got me a small little cake that tasted a little more weird but still i have to finish it... and i had to blow the candle for so many times to blow out the candle.. RELIGHTING CANDLES!! Because if not later she feel sad. XD.. See kor kor so nice.. Better rmb this kor kor or else... muahaha.... We took a picture yo !


And then i go meeting at replug and i was super embarrassed. I got tricked by everyone. They say those that were late were to sing a song or do smth and everyone wanted me to beatbox... They WERE LYING!! And stop laughing ok Poh Shi Ting, not funnie.. =[


Then we went to do our RJ, evaluations and quiz and then i went to meet alicia at RP bus stop and she gave me a Birthday Card with this phrase in it i'll not forget...

Forget the past, you can't change it...

Forget the present, I didn't buy one...

Wad The Heck ?? LOLS


After that shi ting/SHIT TING went to cwp and she went home and i met someone special !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home