Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Touched by their actions... Tina Tina... Hmm... glad to see you... Indeed i was touched by your actions yesterday... You come down all the way to see me and send me home.. Even though its just meeting without any purpose, i know u just wanna make me feel better because no one celebrated for me except Shi Ting Mei Mei !! Thank u to the 2 of ya...

hmmm... huggss.. your so sweet.. thankiew for the present.. i relle like it.. now i cant sleep without the bear beside me.. SERIOUSLY !! It lacks the hair scent.. C:

Oh yes, the chalet i had fun eventhough i was quite moody.. Thinking back its worth it eventhough i've lost my wallet there and things screwed up. I might lose so many things and screw things up sometimes but when ur here, I couldn't feel much pain.. You ROCK ! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home